If you have any of the conditions listed below, naturopathic medicine may be of benefit to you.
- Cancer – Nutritional & lifestyle support before, during and after primary treatment
- Infertility – Natural fertility support, preconception and pregnancy care
- Hormonal Imbalances – PMS, PCOS, endometriosis & menopause
- Weight Management – Personalised clinically effective & unique weight loss programs
- Eating Disorder – Unique tools and techniques to help overcome this challenge
- Food Intolerances – This could be driving your current health complaint
- Digestive Disorders – IBS, chron’s, ulcerative colitis, GORD & reflux
- Skin Conditions – Acne, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis and rosacea
- Anxiety & Depression – Naturopathic insights to these conditions
- Stress & Fatigue – Nutritional support to help deal with today’s fast paced life
- Sports Nutrition – Meal planning & body composition monitoring to meet you active needs
Navigate Health clinic routinely use functional testing to help piece together why you are not feeling optimal. Here are the tests we may use in clinic:
- Bioimpedance Analysis
- This simple test helps you gain an insight into your body composition and cellular health by monitoring your overall body fat, visceral fat, lean muscle mass and ‘Metabolic Age’.
- Integrated Health Screening
- To assess your nutritional status, levels of possible inflammation, oxidative stress or liver stress.
- Zinc Taste Testing
- A quick and reliable clinical test to assess your zinc status. Numerous research studies have found that sub-optimal levels of zinc are very common at all ages, especially in the elderly. An Australian study found that 85% of women and 65% of men do not receive the RDA for zinc in their diets.
- pH Acid Alkaline Testing
- Urinary pH is a good measure of the ‘acid-load’ within the body. Many people today have an acidic diet. Changes to the pH of the body can have substantial impact on a range of health conditions, including stress, bone density, pain, muscle mass and hormonal balance.
- IgG Food Sensitivity Testing
- Quick, reliable food IgG testing with the prick of a finger can identify your food intolerances. Food intolerance sufferers can experience multiple symptoms, from migraines to bloating, diarrhoea, lethargy and a general feeling of un-wellness.
- Salivary Hormone Testing
Hormonal imbalances may drive certain conditions such as PMS, PCOS, Endometriosis, Anxiety, Depression and some Cancers. Salivary Hormone testing provides information on your hormonal status
· Cortisol and DHEA (for assessing stress levels)
· Melatonin (sleep hormone)
- Blood Pathology
Everyone’s health needs are unique. Navigate Health clinic often requests the following key pathology markers to support other clinical findings:
· Thyroid Function
· Liver Function
· Iron Studies
· Vitamin D